Terms and Conditions of G-Force Simulator Hire
1. Howell V8 Simulators P/L agrees to hire to the Hirer, and the Hirer agrees to hire from Howell V8 Simulators, the G-Force Simulator and Service listed in the chosen package.
2. Damaged Equipment – The Hirer agrees that if all equipment on or attached to the G-Force Simulator system is damaged before the end of the Hirer’s agreed hire time, the Hirer will be responsible for the cost of repair, up to the replacement cost of the equipment. If the equipment is lost before Hirer can return it, Hirer will pay Howell V8 Simulators its replacement cost.
3. Howell V8 Simulators P/L reserves the right to not set up a machine if the environment is deemed to be unsafe for the equipment, or for the Simulator Operator to set it up if the location is not safely accessible due to stairs, elevation and steep descents.
4. If a client helps the Howell V8 Simulators P/L Operator to set up the equipment, this is their decision and we do not accept responsibility if the customer injures themselves in any way.
5. Heat Policy – Machines may not operate to their optimum in hot conditions. On days where it is 30 degrees or higher, Howell V8 Simulators P/L recommends the equipment be placed inside an area where there is not any direct sunlight. If Howell V8 Simulators P/L recommendations are ignored then the reliability of the machines will not be guaranteed and refunds not given.
6. Refund Policy – Howell V8 Simulators P/L will determine any refund due. Refunds will not be discussed until the G-Force Simulator hire is complete and the simulator has been returned to Howell V8 Simulators P/L site.
7. A 10% deposit is payable to confirm your hire booking. Booking date will be confirmed by e-mail through Howell V8 Simulators P/L Head Office within 48 hours after receipt of payment. Full payment for the hire of the Simulator system is required at a minimum of 7 days prior to the booking date.
8. Cancellation Policy:
Howell V8 Simulators P/L requires to be informed in writing of any cancellations. Please send to
Cancellations 30 days or more prior to G-Force Simulator hire date will receive a full refund for the deposit/payment.
Cancellation less than 16 - 29 days prior to G-Force Simulator hire date will receive a full transferable credit note for the deposit/payment that can be used on an available date in the future.
Cancellations 8 - 15 days prior to the G-Force Simulator hire date will forfeit the deposit payment
Cancellations 7 days or less prior to G-Force Simulator hire date will forfeit the full simulator hire payment.
9. Howell V8 Simulators P/L reserves the right at any time to change our prices on the website.
10. Some public holidays and public holiday eves attract a price surcharge.
11. G-Force Simulator delivery is included free in most areas of your state’s CBD. Please notify for areas covered and any additional charges that may be incurred.
12. The G-Force Simulator hire is available for start times from 9am – 10pm, Monday to Sunday. Any start times thereafter, will incur an additional fee negotiated with Howell V8 Simulators P/L.
13. The client must advise Howell V8 Simulators P/L if there is steep terrain or stairs so we can make arrangements for delivery. We reserve the right not to deliver equipment or setup if this information is withheld from us.
14. Hirer agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold Howell V8 Simulators P/L harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the use of the G-Force Simulator, regardless of the basis.
15. Hirer may not transfer this contract to another party without the prior written consent of Howell V8 Simulators P/L.
16. Hire conditions are stated in full on the Hire Contract and should be read carefully before signing. Payment and/or signature for hire of the G-Force Simulator system indicates acceptance of our Hire Conditions.
17. All amounts due on Hire Contracts are strictly by payment in full in advance unless prior arrangements have been made. Equipment will not be supplied without payment. Payment may be made by cash, EFT, Bankcard, Visa, or MasterCard.
18. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure he/she understands their obligations under the Hire Contract and complies with them. Howell V8 Simulators P/L staff will inform customers of the main Hire Conditions at the time of booking, but final responsibility always rests with the Hirer.